With guppyi scoreboard GUI you can control graphics inserts like the score, cards, time, team line-up, substitutions and own ads via a graphical interface and stream them to the Internet or display them on a scoreboard. Below is an example of the scoreboard as you know it from football broadcasts on TV.
OBS Browser Dock and guppyi scoreboard
Step 2: After you have registered you will receive a confirmation email to unlock your account (Please also look in the Spam folder of your email program)
Then you click the link in the email and you can log in to your Sports Scoreboard.
Any questions? Everything is explained in the video tutorial 01
Step 3: First, you have to create your teams in the scoreboard
Step 4: Now you have to create a game in the scoreboard
Video Tutorial 03 shows you how it works
Step 5: To output the scoreboard you have to generate an output URL from the scoreboard. You can then use these in a streaming software, e.g. Open Broadcaster Software or XSplit Broadcaster as a browser Source on your live video and then stream to Youtube, Facebook, etc. (If you need your own streaming server, we are happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org).
Or enter the URL in the browser to display the scoreboard on a screen or big screen in the stadium.
This is described in detail in Video Tutorial 05
Step 6: To control the scoreboard output, click on onAir and control all the graphic overlays
Example Output of the scoreboard to a live stream
Android with guppyi scoreboard
Here are all videos in which we explain the operation of the Sports Scoreboards step by step.
Three tutorials without a speaker:
- Tutorial – quick start your scoreboard
- Tutorial – custom graphic inserts
- Tutorial – add and show yor team logo in the scoreboard
Eight video instructions for the scoreboard with a speaker (language german)
- Video Tutorial 01 – Login & Register
- Video Tutorial 02 – How do I create teams and players
- Video Tutorial 03 – Create a game and upload a sponsor
- Video Tutorial 04 – How do you make a team line-up
- Video Tutorial 05 – Configure scoreboard output and paste into OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)
- Video Tutorial 06 – scoreboard with different layouts and OBS settings
- Video Tutorial 07 – How to create your own graphic inserts
- Video Tutorial 08 – Elements of the graphical user interface
Und zu guter Letzt ein guppyi Talk mit mir (Michael) und Rene