1 Instructions how to register with guppyi
2 Explanation of the menu items
First, you have to register. Please fill in all fields and click the register button. You will receive a confirmation email. Please also look in the Spam folder of your email program.
After confirming the email, you can sign up and create your teams.
Here we explain briefly where you can do what attitude and what which symbol means
1. In the first menu item is the control of the scoreboard. There you can control what you want to show on your stream.
2. In the second menu item you create your teams, players, upload the club logo and the player pictures.
3. Under Game you can create the respective game encounters
4. In the fourth menu item you do the team line-up. Who plays where and selects the substitutes
5. Under overlay you can see which elements are displayed by which button
6. Under Output you set the output format and generate the output URL for e.g. OBS or XSplit
7. Under apps you can select the scoreboard as soon as we have added more sports
8. Next, your profile name will be displayed. Here you can log out and upload graphics for your commercials
9. the next icon is used to switch to full screen mode
10. Lastly, it will show you how good your internet connection is. Green means everything is good, orange not so good internet connection and with red the connection is very slow
If you have further questions or requests about guppyi scoreboard you can contact us as follows:
via our support tool. Just click on this symbol
in the lower right corner Now you can ask your question and we will answer it as soon as possible
- you can send us an email email@example.com
Of course you can also reach us by phone